Sunday, April 4, 2010

*Peep!*Peep!*

Happy Easter everyone! Just had to say Wonder Con was awesome! I met a few of my inspirations there like Brittney Lee, Pascal Campion, Kei Acedera, Erwin Haya and a couple of new ones (Nidhi Chanani and Karen Krajenbrink). Just want to give them a big thanks for being so nice and chatting it up with me. I saw so much stuff I wanted to buy and I felt sad I couldn't buy it all...hahaha =D. I also stopped by the Girls Drawin Girls booth and got some info on how I can join. So now I'm going to submit some of my artwork and hopefully become a member. *crossing-fingers*

Now I have all these ideas in my head of what I want to draw, too bad I'm not a multi-tasking octopus otherwise I'd do it all at once. But since it's Easter, I had to make an Easter doodle. So here's me messing around in Corel Painter 9 with different brushes and techniques.

1 comment:

ColeAndJosephine said...

Sweet! Hope you had a very nice Easter!

I actually use cold press paper, Strathmore pads. Even though they are not the super expensive loose sheets, they are still my favorites! But they clerk at the store always thinks that I am just taking a class. Nope, I just love it!