Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday, Monday...

So here's what I started working on today. And I've noticed that I've been doing a lot more girls and computer work lately. I guess it's just the "no muss, no fuss" aspect that appeals to me. And as for the girl thing, I dunno. I gotta get back to doing cute stuff. So to balance my artwork out, with every digital piece that I do, I'm going to TRY and do a watercolor piece. Or better yet, a PASTEL piece! I was going through my old schoolwork over the weekend and noticed that I'm not that bad with pastels. After I finish this blog, I'm gonna jump on that sketchbook of mine and start doodling cute and kawaii stuff.

Oh, and here's my second attempt at working with Sculpey. Instead of doing Valentine cards, I made Valentine charms for a couple of my co-workers.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o my gosh i have that hanging up in my room!!!! I love it!

OLLA BOKU said...

thank you follow my blog:))
cute your style and work!!