Saturday, August 2, 2008

so it starts...

bonjour! so this is my first blog...be nice...as of right now...my artistic life is flatlining...it is in desperate need of the paddles of inspiration...hopefully through this blog...i'll be able to find my muse...that je ne sais quoi that helps kickstart the artist in me...

so far...i've only been able to come up with sketches of characters...(e.g. the platypus pictured above...and that one is even lucky to get colored)...i've been trying to work on my style...and i think i've got it...but that nagging feeling of "it's not good enough" is always present...how do i know when to say "just screw it" and go with what i'm comfortable with...i'm so lost to the point of wanting to abandon the whole thing...i don't know what to do...

i need help...does anyone have any ideas? tips? anything?

1 comment:

Xavier Yabut said...

Cool character! I like how you did it in watercolor.