Sunday, August 24, 2008

hooray for friends!

With the purchase of my friend's used laptop, i have begun the long journey of getting back into my artistic groove...she was ever so gracious to leave me Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash...so once again, i have the power to revamp my website...although i will say, that task will take quite a bit of time since i have to become reacquainted with the programs...

and with that being said, yesterday i started working on my new logo...i won't post it just yet since it's not finished...only outlined...but i must say that i like it compared to my current logo...for so long, i've come up with countless thumbnails of what my new logo would look like, but for some reason, i could never settle on one in particular...and with the one i'm working on now, it hit me like an epiphany, while i was at work...isn't it grand when inspiration comes out of nowhere?

so now i must go finish working on my logo...the creative juices are flowing through me once again...hehe...

1 comment:

Xavier Yabut said...

YAH! Good for you Christina! I can't wait to see your logo! It shall be awesome...